Tuesday, October 19, 2010

time pass until so fast lah!!!

so fast dear wan leave agn.. dun noe wan wait until when oni can see dear agn liao.. so happy with dear last few week.. go sit cruise 2gether.. lucky last week is kao ong ya nia, if not will go outstation liao de.. then will cant with dear liao.. 2moro is my birthday but like no happy de, cant with dear.. then sumore need work at outstation wor. haih.. this special day 20-10-2010 like no much special 4 me.. an unhappy birthday.. make my dear no siok, reli stupid loh me.. hate myself.. results, will no happy birthday song 4 my birthday ad.. i m trying 2 learn my chinese ad, but always forgot.. haiz.. if my working time is stable de i go tuisyen ad.. if next year still dun have ppl work lagi then wan go silverstone there find job ad.. tat time i will study open univercity ad.. i m sorry lah coz make dear always beh siok.. muacks... myself is wan love a person long long de, forever de.. i love you no matter wats.. hope can soon see dear agn lah..

1 comment:

  1. hehe..now mah sing 4 dear liao lo..that time gek until no mood sing liao mah..sing also will sing till cry de..then dunwan d lor... Gek ki mah.. oso dono dear wan how.. like want me faster go back like that... already wan appreciate the last few hours together ad mah..somemore like that..

    know i come back make dear cannot go out with friends...but i also less come back mah.after that mah can go out kao kao liao lo...then not say dunwan give dear go mah.. but that time feel dear wan me faster go home then can go out like that...

    why must go tuisyen wor...waste money.. last time ask u to take notes d..u still dont want...!! i got my way to teach dear de mah ! dear just read nia..how to remember the word...
    wan dear go write down then dear will remember d mah...if oni see shape how to know how to read that word and what meaning..teach dear d then write down mah..next time when dont know to read can check the notes mah..haih.. Gek ki... wanna teach u but u dunwan learn !!!! wait tuition wait until when a ? now start memorise one word also good mah... wan wait until how ?

    what i worry is not the love or not love problem.. is our future... dear also know i pandai spend money 1.. then i wan big big house big big car... reli scare dear cannot make it for me mah... u know la people around me also hope i can marry a good husband de mah... so hope dear can earn more more more money lor... if not cannot feed me... if poor then many thing cannot do then also will not happy 1 mah... haih..dear jia you la.. let them not worry that i marry to a rich and love me de husband mah...ehehehe... muck..

    haih... still got many many not yet tell dear de la...also no chance...when go back also so rush... rush to eat..then a while nia need go home d...haih....

    dear dont no happy d la...think positive mah... should be very happy everyday de..
    thanks that day dear got tam me and hug me..if not will more angry de lo..hmm hmm!! hehe

    ReplyDelete